The best way to send your referral’s radiographic images is Creighton’s secure JayDrop file transfer system, using the instructions below.
1. Read the directions below before you open the JayDrop form.
2. Enter your name or office name and your email address on the form (see image at right).
3. In the form field “Recipient Email”, please use the noted DentalXRay email address (see image at right).
4. “Message / Description of upload” should include:
- reason for referral
- patient name
- patient contact information
- patient date of birth
5. Click “Browse” to upload radiographic images. The images must already be in .jpeg or .jpg format.
6. Click “Begin Upload” to send the information.
7. Upon completion, both you and Creighton staff will receive email confirmation if the files are successfully transferred. (If you do not receive an email or enter the wrong email address(es) in JayDrop, the files will not be transferred or saved.)
After you have read the instructions above, click to open the JayDrop file transfer system (it will open in a new window) and follow the instructions. If you have questions, call 402.280.5060. For future submissions, you may also download these instructions (PDF).
Creighton will be able to download the transferred files for seven days, after which point they are deleted from our system.
(Curious about JayDrop security? Find out more.)
You may also mail your referral’s radiographic images to our clinic:
ATTN: Dental XRays
Creighton Dental Clinic
School of Dentistry
2802 Webster Street
Omaha, NE 68131
Please also advise your patient that it may be necessary for us to take additional X-rays.