At Creighton, we offer a wide range of dental services.
- Endodontics: Root canal treatment and related surgery for diseases of the pulp and bone, as well as injuries to the teeth.
- Dental Implants: Creighton specializes in improving lives with implants. Here’s everything you need to know to get started.
- Oral Medicine: Our board-certified oral and maxillofacial pathologists take referrals from practitioners to treat complex oral-mucosal conditions.
- Oral Pathology: Diagnosis and study of the causes and effects of diseases affecting the oral and maxillofacial region.
- Oral Surgery: We put your safety and comfort first with effectively targeted surgical treatment and tooth removal.
- Orthodontics: Aligning teeth with the latest methods for both adults and children.
- Pediatrics: Comprehensive oral care for children between the ages of 1 and 15, with an emphasis on preventive care.
- Periodontics: Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases of tooth-supporting structures, including the maintenance of healthy gums.
- Prosthodontics: Restoration of optimum function and appearance by means of bridgework and dentures. We preserve what remains and restore what’s missing.
- Radiology: Dental X-rays and three-dimensional images of your jaw and teeth.
- Restorative Dentistry: Repair and replacement of missing tooth structure by fillings and crowns.
Think Creighton Dental Clinic is right for you? Find out how to become a patient with us.