Teryn B. Sedillo, DDS
School of Dentistry
- Geriatrics and Special Care
- Community and Preventive Dentistry
- Associate Professor
- Survey of Health Care Professionals on Oral Cancer in Ohio, Journal of Cancer Education
- American Association of Women Dentists; Nebraska Dental Association Annual Meeting; Omaha, NE "The Aging Practice"
- Omaha Dental Hygiene Association; Omaha, NE "Dignified Dentistry: Caring for the Compromised Patient"
- Heritage of Emerson; Long Term Care Facility; "Dignity Dental Services"
- UNMC Emergency Residents
Grant Funding Received
- West Foundation - Community Based Oral Health for Seniors
- Dentist, 2018
- 2015 Compassionate Dentist Award, St. Barnabas Health System
- 2014 American Association of Public Health Dentistry Award, AAPHD
- 2014 Quintessence Award for Academic Achievement in Research, Quintessence International
- 2013 Paul Ambrose Scholar, Association for Prevention, Teaching and Research